Thai Cashew Chopped Salad with Ginger Peanut Sauce: 20 mins to make, serves 6
Thai Cashew Chopped Salad with Ginger with Peanut
1 Jun 2018
ArticleSearch.net is an fascinating website that b...
Thai Cashew Chopped Salad with Ginger with Peanut Sauce: 20 mins to make, serves 6
Thai Cashew Chopped Salad with a Ginger peanut sauce is one colorful salad.In this flavorful and colorful salad there is so many delicious vegetables are mixed together looks brimming with freshness and flavor. This salad is perfect for a summer party and a fabulous way to get kids and adults excited about vegetables.
Ingredients: Vegetarian, Gluten free
- ½ cup sliced Carrots
- ½ cup edamame beans shelled
- 4 cups spinach or lettuce chopped
- ½ head red cabbage
- 1 yellow pepper/capsicum chopped
- 1 red bell pepper/capsicum chopped
- 3 green/spring onions chopped
- 3 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
Oils & Vinegar:
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Nuts & Seeds:
- In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter,honey,ginger,vinegar and sesame oil.
- Add water until you find desired consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach or lettuce,red cabbage,carrots, edamame beans, red and yellow capsicum/peppers, spring onions and cashews.
- Toss and drizzle on peanut sauce and serve.